EA/PA Sydney Summit 2016
The operating environment for the modern EA or PA is more demanding than ever before. In your role you are expected to be across all of the latest technologies to aid operational efficiency, be a business partner to you boss, a leader within your organisation and possess all of the communication and problem solving skills necessary to operate effectively in a fast paced office environment.
This years summit has been developed in response to the challenges you face in your current role and looks forward to the digitally enabled office environment of 2020 and beyond and the technologies available to enhance operational efficiency and remain competitive in a rapidly changing business environment.
Paul de Gelder, Navy Diver, Shark Attack Survivor confirmed for 2016
I am also pleased to announce that our keynote speaker will be Paul de Gelder, Navy Diver, Shark Attack Survivor and Author.
On February 11th, 2009 Paul was on exercise in Sydney Harbour between Garden Island and Mrs Macquarie’s Chair when he was attacked by a massive bull shark resulting in the loss of his right leg and right hand. Paul will be sharing the story of his recovery which is a inspirational story of mental and physical courage.
What’s new in 2016?
- 12 speakers new to the EA/PA Sydney Summit
- Facilitator led roundtable discussions on both plenary days to exchange your experiences and develop solutions to the challenges you face
New learning areas include:
- Moving to a Paperless Office Environment
- Managing Performance and Coaching
- Breaking through in a Boys Own Culture
- What makes an Award Winning PA?
- Digital Disruption and the EA/PA Role in the New Tech Enabled Office of 2020 and Beyond
Joining Paul at the event will be:
- Suzanne Young, Chief Operating Officer, NRL
- Larissa Auditore, Executive Assistant to the CEO, General Insurance Zurich Australia & NZ
- Mark Maguire, Director, I am Captain of my Ship
- Michelle Bowden, Director, Michelle Bowden Enterprises
- Jim O’Connor, Director, Jim O’Connor Elite Performance
And many more….
The EA/PA Sydney Summit program will deliver an interactive learning experience that will ensure you leave the event motivated, inspired and ready to respond to any of the challenges thrown at you in your demanding roles.
I look forward to meeting you in Sydney.
EA/PA Series of Events